Easy to Make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta



If you are in the mood for some creamy, savory flavors this recipe is the one for you! The recipe I decided to make this week was Olive Garden Chicken Pasta. This dish is cooked in a slow cooker, so it's perfect for busy days when you know you will be at home doing homework or studying for exams Making this dish was super easy and tasted so good. 

To start, you need to place a piece of raw chicken breast at the bottom of the slow cooker and season it with some salt and pepper. Then you want to pour an entire bottle of Olive Garden Italian dressing onto the chicken and add softened cream cheese and a cup of shredded Parmesan cheese. Once that is done, cover the slow cooker, put it on low, and allow the chicken to cook on low for 4-6 hours. After the chicken is cooked and marinated you need to grab two forks and shred the chicken in the slow cooker. As you do this, the chicken will absorb the sauce and will add more flavor. While the chicken is finished cooking, start to cook your pasta. Drain your pasta, add it to the slow cooker, and mix it with the shredded chicken. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes to ensure all the flavors mix. Once this is done you are ready to eat your food! 

This meal tasted so good once it was all done and I would definitely make it again. This is a really easy recipe to make and has a bunch of flavor to it as well. I would highly recommend trying this meal out, as it is now one of my favorites!


Comments

  1. I love this! I always find myself craving certain foods from restaurants and I never think to just make it myself. I like how easy this recipe is as well! I will certainly need to try it out myself sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment