My First Attempt at Chipotle's Guacamole as a College Student


I just moved into a house this year for my senior year of college, which means I have to cook meals for myself to eat. When thinking about what I wanted to make, the first thing that I wanted to try and make was guacamole. 

I am a huge fan of Chipotle and I love their guacamole. In honor of that today’s recipe is Chipotle's Guacamole. I followed the recipe, but I decided to not put in any onions because I am not a huge fan of it. I also only used one avocado because I knew I wouldn't eat all of it in one sitting and I only like guacamole when it’s fresh and has no brown spots. I started by chopping the peppers and the cilantro followed by mashing up the avocado. Once that was done I mixed all of the ingredients into the avocado. From there I tried how the guacamole tasted and had to add a little more lemon and lime juice to give it some more flavor. 


Obviously, I knew this guacamole wouldn't taste exactly how it does at Chipoltle, but it was definitely very close and easy to make. I really enjoyed this recipe and it is great for all guacamole lovers. 


Comments

  1. Making guac is so fun! I agree with you, the guac from Chiptole is the best. Living in a house is a whole other freedom and learning to cook and cooking new dishes is one of my favorite parts about living in a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything avocados! Guacamole is hard to perfect but once you get it you will never mess up! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment