Easy to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread


This week I wanted to make a good sweet treat. I decided to make chocolate chip banana bread. This is a yummy sweet treat and this recipe doesn't require many ingredients because it comes straight out of a box, and is quick and easy to make. 

For this recipe, I started by preheating the oven to 360 degrees. Then I mixed 2 large eggs, oil, and a half bag of chocolate chips into the banana bread mix. The batter came together very nicely and didn't require much effort and it was exactly what I needed right after a long day of classes. Once this was done, I greased my pan so the mixture wouldn't stick. I poured the batter evenly into the pan and put it in the oven. I set a timer for 30 minutes and let the bread bake. As I was waiting for the banana bread to finish baking, I could smell it from my living room and it smelled so good. Once the timer went off, I checked the bread with a toothpick to ensure that it was done. After letting it cool for a little, I cut into the banana bread and the chocolate chips melted so nicely, making each slice gooey and delicious. 


Using a box mix saved me time and money, but by adding in some chocolate chips, the bread still felt and tasted homemade. This treat lasted me a few days and was very convenient to have on hand any time I wanted a snack. If you're in college and you're craving something sweet but don't want to make something from scratch, this banana bread mix is a perfect option. 


Comments